If the quote you just read speaks to your soul, watch this video to learn what Sir Richard Branson thinks is necessary for success.
Here’s how you can get started …
1. Always keep in mind that is a company is simply a group of people. You have to be a good leader to get good results. Do what’s necessary to become a better leader. Start today.
2. Don’t think of anything as being something that you are beholden to. Identity relationships that are no longer mutually beneficial and end them … responsibly. Don’t delay.
3. Learn the art of delegation. Make a list of the things you are doing in your business, but shouldn’t be doing. Create SMART Goals for getting the help you need to get these things done. See number 1 to strengthen your management skills.
4. Hire good people and give them the freedom to make mistakes. See number 3 to get these good folks working in your company, quickly.
5. Build a company that can exist without you. See number 4 to get the ball rolling. If you need help using social marketing to create systems in your business, check out the UpwardAction Academy at www.UpwardAction.com.